Sunday 8 November 2009

Kareena is like Saif’s mother!


Real-life couple Saif and Kareena is looking forward to Kurbaan, their first film as a couple. Saif is gaga over his lady love and her acting prowess. ‘Kareena is intensely passionate about her work and films. We both like working together, but we have to choose our roles carefully, as people don’t find off-screen couples interesting on screen,’ he says matter-of-factly. He adds, ‘She is an intense actress, who is very focused and interested in her work. She is also sensitive and fun to work with.’Saif is proud about his lady’s selection of movies. ‘I think Kareena was brilliant in Jab We Met; she looked stunning in Kambakkht Ishq, which was a fun, masala film. I saw a rough print of Main aurr Mrs. Khanna, which I found sweet. I am no authority on films, but I think Bebo does all kinds of roles to cater to all kinds of audiences.

Now, she has equally different films like Kurbaan, 3 Idiots, the remake of Stepmom and Agent Vinod. So, she is always expanding her capabilities as an actress,’ he says proudly.Saif and Kareena are madly in love with each other. So, how does that help them on the sets? ‘I love working with Kareena and watching her on the sets. We know we are creating special moments in movies. We both are concerned about each other’s moods, as we are deeply involved with each other. On the other side, we do want space from each other. I think working with Kareena is like working with my mother. We know everything about each other, and I cannot even impress her. She sees right through me.’

No comments:

Post a Comment