Wednesday 11 November 2009

Suniel Shetty finds Akshay Kumar irritating


Suniel Shetty, Akshay Kumar and Paresh Rawal created comedy history with Hera Pheri in 2000. The sequel in 2006 was not as successful or even funny, as it wasn’t directed by Priyadarshan. The foursome is back with an out-and-out entertainer in the form of De Dana Dan. Actor Suniel Shetty talks about his co-stars. Suniel loves Akshay Kumar to death, but hates how cheeky and naughty the superstar is. ‘Akshay is a natural talent and very spontaneous with his scenes. He is super energetic all the time and loves playing pranks and making people laugh. He is very hyper, and that is why he irritates me. I take time with my scenes. I learn my lines and get the grammar right, and then Akshay does some antic which makes me go blank when I have to say them and I burst out laughing!,’ recalls Sunil.

He adds, ‘Akshay also has the bad habit of taking people’s mobile phones and sending messages to random people. This created a lot of confusion, and now, we all keep our phones safe, out of Akki’s reach. He is a mischievous child at heart and that is why we love him,’ smiles Shetty.About Paresh Rawal, ‘Where do I begin to praise him? He is a legendary talent and an effortless actor who can do it all. His zeal, zest and dedication are inspiring, and he is a very simple and humble man at heart. I am so much in awe of him that when I see him acting, I forget my cue, because his performance leaves you speechless,’ he says fondly.

About De Dana Dan, Suniel says, ‘It is a fun film that will leave everyone in splits. Watch the movie expecting to be entertained, and you will not be disappointed.’

No comments:

Post a Comment