Sunday 15 November 2009

Vikram Chatwal rumours still haunt Preity Zinta


After her much talked about break-up with industrialist Ness Wadia, Preity Zinta made a disappearing act from Bollywood. The dimpled actress who has taken a sabbatical from Bollywood to resume her education at Havard University is still jittery over Mumbai paparazzi! Preity recently tweeted her fears as, “I am scared to talk to a guy, forget sitting next to one. If Parag from Mumbai Mirror sees me he will write I am having an affair with him! He wrote the completely fabricated and false story about me and somebody called Vikram Chatwal and till now I have to deny it.”The actress took cudgels against the journo’s baseless story and said, “He does not need to see me to write rubbish!

Thats my point…. that’s what yellow journalism is all about!” And added, “Sorry guys, I am getting carried away! The power of the pen can make you lose perspective and write anything you feel like!”Sharing her thoughts on studies, Zinta, an English literature graduate who further pursued criminal psychology said, “Study, study, study! It’s all very new to me and I want to do well in class! Being an actress does not help, though I am loving being a normal student.”Speaking about her classmates, Zinta added, “Top CEOs, bankers, lawyers, etc.

The oldest student in class is 60 and the youngest is 21. Had a chance to meet most of the Indian and South Asian students at Harvard! Wow! Generation next rocks! They will rule the world soon.”

No comments:

Post a Comment