Wednesday 1 July 2009

Avika Gor to Enroll in Anupam Kher's acting school


Balika Vadhu star Avika Gor may have won the hearts of millions with her innocence and exuberance in the TRP soaring TV soap but all this has not made her forget that she needs to develop herself as an actor to sustain in the industry.

DNA has learnt that the child artist will be enrolling herself in Anupam Kher's acting school soon.

She says: "When I was acting with Anupam-ji in Morning Walk, he gave me many tips on acting. He taught me how to change the dialogues keeping their meaning intact, how to emote particular lines and how my body postures should be while delivering a particular dialogue. I realised that I have a long way to go in my acting career; I have to learn so many things to improve myself and it's better for me to go through some formal training in acting."

Avika adds: "I asked him whether I could join his acting school and he was very appreciative about my approach to acting. He said he would enrol me. I'm very happy. I will look to join him during my vacations since I do not want to bunk my school."

Morning Walk
also has Sharmila Tagore in it. Avika says, "I was looking forward to working with Sharmila-ji. However, I don't have enough scenes with her; so did not spend much time with her. This is something which I missed. But the time we shared, she complimented me for my work and also advised me."

The child star says post Balika Vadhu, her friend circle has increased and that no one is jealous of her success. "My friends are not those kinds who will be jealous of my happiness. Thankfully I have got great friends so far. Balika Vadhu has also helped me in knowing many lovely human beings and meeting new people and so my friends circle has also grown considerably. Thankfully, I have not been a witness to jealousy and selfishness from any one," she ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment