Tuesday 20 October 2009

I want to work with Mr Bachchan: Deepika


With a smash-hit opposite King Khan, Deepika Padukone has had no dull phase in her two-year career. Already one of the leading divas of Bollywood, the sizzler has a series of blockbusters marking her successful run at the Box Office. Considered one of the most promising stars in Tinsel Town, the intelligent-eyed beauty is currently reigning supreme and is in no mood to contain her happiness.

On a high after the current success of her film, ‘Love Aaj Kal’, the exuberant beauty spoke to Tanu Talwar of Spicezee.com about her love, life and career at the Box Office.

Tanu: Did you see ‘Wake up Sid’? How did you find Ranbir and Konkana’s chemistry?

Deepika: I saw the film when the premiere was held for the entire cast and crew. I feel Ayan is an extremely talented director. I really liked the film and I feel that Ranbir has done an amazing job. I loved the way both Konkona and Ranbir did justice to their characters in the movie.

Tanu: ‘Love Aaj Kal’ did great business at the Box Office. Which is the next big flick that you are kicked about?

Deepika: I have a couple of films lined up. There is ‘Karthik calling Karthik’ releasing at the end of this year and then there is ‘Houseful’ by Sajid Khan that will release next year.

Tanu: Tell us about ‘Karthik Calling Karthik’?

Deepika: It’s a romantic comedy. It’s directed by Pradeeep Sarkar and has Farhan in the lead.

Tanu: Is it true that you are doing a Yash Raj flick opposite Neil Nitin Mukesh?

Deepika: Yes that’s right. It’s based and set around Bombay and is scheduled to start early next year.

Tanu:So you’ll be celebrating Diwali with Ranbir?

Deepika: No. I try to celebrate most of the festivals with my family. I am looking forward to celebrate Diwali with my family.

Tanu: What’s your fitness mantra?

Deepika: Well, I really work out hard and I do yoga. Besides yoga, I am also into sports. I think playing sports is the best way to stay in shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment