Saturday 10 October 2009

Ranbir & I make a nice looking couple: Katrina


Katrina Kaif doesn’t seem to be wary of Salman Khan anymore, for the pretty lady is going all out and saying things that might not go down well with her beau.
Katrina is especially having no qualms in talking about her co-star Ranbir Kapoor (with whom she’s working in ‘Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani’ and ‘Rajneeti’). Quite strangely, a while back, the actress was struggling to come clean on Ranbir being nothing more than a friend. But now, Kat seems to have taken a U-turn of sorts and is sure that Ranbir is spoken about.

“We’re all aesthetic people. Ranbir and I make a nice looking couple, so the reactions from the industry have been positive. He is someone who matches my obsession and my energy on the set. I have extra exuberance (that is sometimes unnecessary) and since Ranbir is in my own age bracket, he can match my enthusiasm. It’s a kind of a competition between the two of us. And, I can tell you, Ranbir is a little more enthusiastic than all his co-stars put together as far as his work goes. He is totally dedicated to cinema,” says Katrina.

Well, wonder why Kat always has to say that she’s more comfortable with people of her own age? Hope she’s not trying to convey something to a certain someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment