Saturday 10 October 2009

Randhir Kapoor accepts Saif-Kareena’s relationship


Actor Randhir Kapoor spoke in length about Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan’s relationship for the first time. For Randhir her daughter’s happiness matters a lot to him and if she is happy with Saif then he has got no objection. As Kareena seems to be very happy with Saif, the father approves of Saif as Kareena’s life partner.

“My blessings are with the person who keeps my daughter happy because at the end of the day, her happiness is all that matters to me,” Randhir Kapoor, said. The 62 year old actor is happy that his daughter discusses with him about her choice and has not cut him from her life. “It is Kareena’s honesty that she talks to me about him.

If she decides to cut me off from her life tomorrow there is nothing much that I could do,” Randhir said.Kareena breaks off after having a relationship with Shahid Kapur for five years.

No comments:

Post a Comment