Tuesday 13 October 2009

Who is the Secret Dad of Padma Lakshmi kid!


Indian supermodel Padma Lakshmi is over the moon about her miracle pregnancy but she is still grappling with the changes in her body, including her newly acquired Buddha belly.

The 39-year-old TV host has refused to divulge the name of the child's father but proudly debuted her growing baby bump on the US chat show 'Live With Regis and Kelly'.

"I was already eating for two.In the last four days I've developed this Buddha belly," said Lakshmi who wore a body skimming lavender dress with knee-high white boots to the show.

Lakshmi was married to Booker prize winning author Salman Rushdie for three years and he had dedicated his book 'Fury' to her.

"I actually can't button my jeans anymore. Up until about a week ago, I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment