Tuesday 14 July 2009

Salman is so Sweet but...: Katrina


Amidst all the reports that Katrina and Salman's relationship has gone sour, and Salman being not invited for Katrina's Birthday celebration, here is one scoop, shutting the mills spilling rumours of the twosome.

Talking to the NDTV's 'Walk the Talk,' Katrina Kaif has only words of praise for her beau Salman Khan. "He has been a wonderful person for the last six years I have known him. He has got a great soul and he is very fearless. He is not afraid of anything and he is not an insecure person. A lot of people live their lives with so much insecurity—fear of rejection, of losing things. But he doesn't fear. And he tries to teach me that."

She further adds for our Bollywood Bad Boy, Sallu, "He has made his own mistakes in life. In case of other people, he has a great quality of being able to negate all the bad things and flaws and see their potential. For me, he has been a great teacher and a great guide. He has seen me grow up in the last six years. For 18 to 24 is a journey, especially for a young girl. At times, he says you are changing. And I say, I am changing because I am growing. He says, 'Be careful, don't change into something that is not good."

No comments:

Post a Comment