Monday 19 October 2009

Celina Jaitley’s brush with death


Celina Jaitley is one lucky girl.The actress had a brush with death on a shoot in the Maldives for her southern film Sreemati, opposite superstar Upendra. It was the camera assistant whose quick thinking and deft action saved her. Recalling the incident, Celina says, ” I escaped a severe injury by falling into the rocky sea from a great height.

The camera buggy was supposed to go past me while I was standing near an outcrop. But it swung out of control and I toppled, barely managing to grab a buggy rung. I lost my grip on that too but camera assistant Ram Gopal Mishra grabbed me and saved me.” All of this happened in just a few seconds and it was Celina’s good fortune and the camera assistant’s sheer presence of mind that saved the actress.

But Celina also has an unshakable belief that those who have the blessings and goodwill of others have nothing to worry about.-along with Priyanka Srivastava, Noyon Jyoti Parsara and Kavita Awasthi

No comments:

Post a Comment