Wednesday 20 May 2009

Bollywood Hotties say yes to Rahul


Yes, the sexiest politician in India. We’re sure you’ve heard all this and more. So BT went beyond politics... into the world of fantasy, and asked several single, hot, young women two questions.

What would they expect on a date with Rahul Gandhi?

Where did they think his sex appeal lies?

The answers are as simple as they are saucy... and as wistful as they are wicked. Read on... find out what goes on in the minds of young women when their fantasy is Rahul Gandhi...

Asin

On a date with Rahul Gandhi, I would expect an entourage! As for his sex appeal, it’s his persona, charm and intelligence.

Vidya Balan

I’m confident he’ll make sure that everything’s just perfect on a date. I think the specs and white kurta-pyjama make him look very hot and graceful. Also he has a very charming smile that would make anyone connect to him instantly.

Sonam Kapoor

If I do get the chance to date him, I would spend the time applauding his courage in trying to lead our country. Sex appeal? I think Rahul Gandhi has a humane quality to him and that is the most important appeal.

Amrita Rao

It’ll be a damn interesting date... Maybe I’ll persuade him to do a film opposite me, so that he understands the industry better and grants us zero entertainment tax. His sex appeal... his specs.

Minissha Lamba

On a date with Rahul Gandhi, perhaps we could go diving in the ocean. Sex appeal? Those dimples, of course.

Shveta Salve

He is half-Italian and half-Indian. So even the date turns out to be as cheesy as a lasagne, I’m sure he will have the tadka of a dal fry to spice it up! And about the sex appeal... ask me after I’ve had that date!

Mugdha Godse

On a date with Rahul Gandhi, I would expect my political knowledge to get updated. He is young, dynamic and pretty intelligent. That, and his charisma make him sexy.

Sonal Chauhaan

A date with an intelligent man like Rahul Gandhi? I would expect a lot of good conversation, with some light moments. His sex appeal lies in his intelligence...

Mona Singh

I would expect a date with the most eligible bachelor of the country to be a very pleasant evening where he would make sure that I’m at ease... yet make me feel special. His sex appeal lies in his intelligence and simplicity.

Pooja Bedi

On any date, a woman should only enjoy the art of being romanced... that’s what I would expect from Rahul Gandhi. His sex appeal lies in his honesty, enthusiasm and the fact that he’s a doer, not a talker. The strong and silent type.

Shenaz Treasuryvala

A date with Rahul Gandhi doesn’t sound appealing. Think of the security guards peering over our shoulders! And then he doesn’t seem the talkative kind. As for his sex appeal, well, he’s a dimpled darling... he seems well-mannered, sincere, earnest, shy and introverted... a breath of fresh air.

Celina Jaitley

On a date with Rahul Gandhi, I would expect loads of romance... because it runs in the family, Rajiv Gandhi wooed Soniaji in the true Prince Charming way. And his sex appeal lies in his charm.

Shriya Saran

I would expect interesting conversation on a date with Rahul Gandhi. His sex appeal lies, of course, in his dimpled smile.

Raima Sen

Date Rahul Gandhi? Sure, I would expect a revealing conversation. His sex appeal? Well, his conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment