Tuesday 19 May 2009

Shahid to Hip Hop With Timberlake?


Shahid Kapur might be soon seen shaking a leg with Justin Timberlake. Justin's choreographer and best pal Marty Kudelka, who was recently in Mumbai to choreograph Shahid for a song in Ken Ghosh's film tentatively titled Yahoo, is working to get Shahid to dance alongside Justin in his next music video.

Marty had always declared his appreciation for Shahid when he was working with him last December. He had told After Hrs, "Shahid is one of the best dancers I have come across and he picks up the moves really fast." According to sources, after going back to the US, Marty spoke about Shahid to Justin and now the two are working on getting Shahid featured alongside Justin. Incidentally, Marty is also the staple choreographer for the band NSync and pop singer Pink.

Shahid admitted that he had "discussed a few proposals with Marty" but refused to go into details till he signs on the dotted line. "It will be a privilege for me to work with Marty again. He is one of the best dancers in the world. I have seen Justin's music videos, and I have seen the way he dances. It's amazing," Shahid says.

Shahid also admits that his parents have upped the pressure on him to get married and that they sat him down one day to talk about it. "I can't blame them, you know. They are worried about me, like any other parents and they want to see me settle down. But I am not prepared yet...I am still 28 yaar, what's the hurry?"

No comments:

Post a Comment